Sep 28, 2012

My first teacher's day

After one month of my new job. I feel that the process of every industry is the same. The difference is only
the subject. For teachers, parents are your clients, and children is the product but they're live. U need to find a SOP or a way to let them be in control. But obviously, I didn't do very well.

If u ask me "do u like it so far?" Actually, I don't have the answer. The way I'm living now is not as same as I thought. Everyday I get angry because the students just make a perfunctory work and always say: Hey, teacher, it's your fault. Every time I want to condemn them, but in the end I just give up to yell while seeing them being happy. I got a little frustrated, they don't know what is respect, do they?  How come? They're afraid of other teachers but not me. 


Maybe I'am not really suitable to be a teacher because I don't like to limit or force students and I don't like to be sever. Anyway, I told myself, I can't be defeated by them. If I care too much, or my mood to be affected easily, I would get lose. So I will keep fighting!

4 comments:

  1. I'll back you up !!
    Take your first step in your Ideal.
    That's why it's call Ideal not Dream,right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support! Ha~I will hang on there! By the way,who you are, dear?

      Delete
    2. XD...
      I'm a cat lover.
      So,You should konw my name =w=.

      Delete
    3. i'm a cat lover in BLE =w=

      Delete