Sep 16, 2012

The days last year and now

I remember the day of last year, I made up my mind and did something to celebrate my birthday.
I left my very first job which everyone envies for, and I took a sentimental  journey to the university that I had ever studied. I walked into every place where was full of  my friends' and my steps and  recalled the past. So much emotion came to my mind that time. I even went to a class to re-feel being a student, I knew the people out there had been totally different, but it really brought me some similar atmosphere. 

I decided to give myself about one year to think about the coming life and do what I've ever thought about. Within the year,  I took deep thinking among the past,the present and the future by traveling, learning and feeling life, all I had done were so meaningful to me,. 

Today is the first anniversary of leaving, is my birthday, is the new starting as well. As what I planed, I am into the field that I've been desiring to. Although it's completely different comparing to my background, and the salary is not as good as the last one, yet I think it is a big challenge to me and I believe I must can get something from here because I did make the decision myself, I have to insist till reaching the setting goal.

I don't do anything special on my birthday this year, I only remind myself, don't forget why I'm here, what's the purpose of being here and where is the next stop from leaving here. Now I know the motto of my life is to keep thinking, keep trying and keep going so that to build a story which belongs to myself.

Thanks all I have or had.   
          

1 comment:

  1. 生日快樂!雖然已經過了~
    我發現我八百年沒有看英文文章了~哈~~
    加油~朝你的目標邁進吧!

    有空在多聯繫阿!

    ReplyDelete