Nov 21, 2014

And then?What's the next?

As I said:Not every step built for it's certain future path,
sometimes it was for the present path that can be stepped well. Sometimes, a decision making just because the dream, the to-do-list of life making by yourself, or even because of the compulsive feeling. When sharing a piece of plan, people would show kind of different reactions, for example, they might show their envious faces or words, they might give you blessing or some positive, useful suggestions, and the most response I've heard is "And then?what's the next after that? So is that all?" However, the easy way I'd prefer is saying some simple words:have a good time!

Why can't a plan just be the plan for it's own?Does it must be done to lead to the next?Recently, I've got a question from some of my friends, families, and so on after sharing my plan about going abroad to study English in language center,"That's all?" "So what are you going to do after coming back? " Actually I planned this fore years ago, During this fore years, I've tightened my belt to save money to fulfill this little tiny dream which others might take it no big deal.

Learning English is always the important thing of my to do list of life . The reason of Learning English could be anything, "For the interest?" Not totally. "For the job?Likely. But I think the major one for me is making confidence and getting a proof of the words - you will reach the goal one day without giving up. There has been a thought in my mind, if your English ability is as good as a native speaker, then the confidence would be booming. When I was a student, I did't keep hard working  on learning English even I'd had that belief already,but after the waste of many years, I've decided to set this basic skill as one of my goal and take it to the certain level. From that on, I've surveyed and tried different ways to learn, and the following one - going abroad is about to the one of these. 

No matter what people concerned, what they asked or questioned, there's only one thing I've known; every step I've built  would leave me  an impressive series of  traces, that's all enough.. By the way, the story of  dark horse always inspires people and gets deep impression, and then, trying to create my own one is my biggest next.   
        

No comments:

Post a Comment